If you’re a modern soul sista and you have something to say, submit it it! This is a space that welcomes all sistas to share their experiences and any knowledge that will be empowering to us.
- All work must be original and not previously posted on another blog platform or website.
- The post must fall under the categories of race, gender, womanism (or black feminism), natural hair, and lifestyle. Poetry and short stories that relate to being an African-American woman are also welcome. If you are not sure if your work falls under these categories just ask, and if not, we can work together to come up with something more on topic.
- All of your submissions will be credited to you, and Modern Soul Sista will link your own blog or social media upon request.
- Please email email@example.com with your submission. Upon my review, I will let you know if your post will be published. If not, we can work together to either revise or come up with something new that can be published here.
- In the subject line of your email please put SUBMIT: NAME OF CATEGORY/TITLE
- Please share your post on your social media after it is published.